Ahh Military Life .... FULL of questions...
• What is housing like here?
• Where are the best school there?
• What is your experience with living over there?
• Where do I need to go to get this done?
• Where can I find the best coffee... fine dining... theater... on the other side of the gate?
All questions that a little bit of help from your military- & community-family can get you on the right track.
Have you visited MilitaryAvenue Answers lately? We have quite a variety of Questions AND Answers! Scroll through previous question by Location or by Category. Look through our list of unanswered questions to see if you can help a military-family. Ask your own question! Sign up to be an Expert so that you can learn of new questions right away!
A community-member wondering what it takes to get a job on base brought on this support, conversation and exchange: "I'm a civilian who is trying to get a job at Kingsbay. I'm 59 and I've applied for a couple of jobs there. Every job wants you to have some experience and doesn't seem to want to train anyone. I was with Bell South for over 30 years and that's my experience. I'm willing to do any kind of work but I know that I would need training for some of the jobs." ... http://militaryavenue.com/Answers/AnswersList.aspx?QId=2016
Start your own conversation today!
- Leanne from MilitaryAvenue.com