Today in my monthly-newsletter from my local metro-park they had a very cool little craft idea. Help the birds find nesting material. We are going to do this over the weekend and I thought I'd pass it along your way as well!
Nesting Material Craft
- Dog hair: if you have a dog at home, birds like to use dog fur to make the nests soft. After brushing your dog, use the fur from the brush to put out for the birds.
- Strands of cloth, pieces of ribbon or yarn in lengths of about 4 inches are good to put out.
- Natural materials like pine needles, dried leaves, twigs and cattail fluff
- Even hair from your brush
Help us get the word out! Click on the Orange 'Thumbs up'
No account requried just one simple click. Thank you!
- Leanne from MilitaryAvenue.com