A Thank You to Our Veterans: A Giveaway for Veterans Day
We know from personal experience the sacrifices of a veteran. That is why we are excited to be able just a small gift of appreciation from our good friends, and military-supporters, Home Depot and Sears. We also have some beautiful gifts from a-zphotogifts.com. If you are a veteran or the family member of a veteran you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
$100 Gift Card
$25 Gift Card
A Beautiful Personalized Throw from a-zphotogifts
An elegant crystal with your photo or one of a loved one.
Who is eligible? Any proud member, current or past, of our US Armed Forces. Any immediate family member of a veteran (spouse, child, mom or dad). We know you serve too.
How do you enter? Just leave a comment on this blog-post! (Wow, easy stuff!) Introduce yourself and when you served. Take time to tell your story. We want to hear it! If your name is randomly drawn we need to be able to contact you so please leave your email address as well. It can by cryptic so bots don’t pick it up (ie, leanne at militaryavenue dot com or leanne @ militaryavenue.com) just as long as I can send you an email that says YOU ARE THE WINNER! 🙂
There are more ways to get your name in our drawing additional times!
- Subscribe to our monthly Military Family Newsletter (already a subscriber? That works, too! Let me know in your comment). http://militaryavenue.com/Answers/Signup.aspx (Be sure to check yes to the newsletter!) (+1)
- On Veterans Day MilitaryAvenue will sending out an email to all our Veteran (Retired and Active Duty as well) subscribers. A simple “Thank You” for serving. In that email will be a link you can click on for one additional entry. (+1)
- Sign up for MilitaryAvenue Alerts, monthly-military discounts to your email box. You need to select an installation when you sign up so we know which local Military Discounts to send to you each month. http://militaryavenue.com/Answers/Signup.aspx (+1)
- Follow @MilitaryAvenue on Twitter and tweet this contest for an additional entry. (+1)
- MilitaryAvenue on Facebook and share this contest on your Facebook page for another entry. (+1)
For these additional entries mention each one in your comment. I will verify each one and put your name in as many times as applicable in my ‘preverbial hat’. (So you could have your name in there as many as six times!)
One more thing, one prize per person and the winner has to be eighteen or older.
This giveaway ends Tuesday, November 15th. If we don’t hear back from our winners before November 22nd we will contact alternate winners. Watch for our official winner announcement on November 30th.
This is just a small way to say Thank You! We hope you have a blessed Veterans Day and I hope I can pull your name as one of our winners.
– The MilitaryAvenue Team
PS – If you have something to contribute to our giveaway – it is never too late. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details!byLeanne KocsisonMonday, November 07, 2011Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestMilitary Life:Contest,Veterans,Veterans Day