Ever have one of those days where you just thought, “Wow, I would really like to let others know about what just happened. Maybe they can learn from what I did right … or wrong. Maybe I can get some help. But, if I share it with family or friends back home they just wouldn’t understand.”
We have an audience, new friends, awaiting your thoughts!
Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- A recent commissary experience;
- Some ideas for a Family Readiness Meeting;
- Ways you help your kids get acclimated to a new area;
- How do you decorate base housing;
- “A day in the life”;
- Favorite family vacation.
These are just a few ideas!!! There are no hard and fast rules! Send your two to three paragraphs to email@example.com. We’ll post ‘experiences’ on our blog at http://militaryavenue.blogspot.com/. Others can learn from you and you can enjoy others thoughts, muses and writings too!