This month’s upcoming newsletter is going to be all about Military Spouse Employment. There are many facets to finding… and keeping a job… as a military spouse. We will have some ideas about working from home, resume writing and much more.
We already have quite a few resources on MilitaryAvenue. Check them out if you are in the market for a new career:
- Help for Spouses
- How to Write a 10-Minute Resume
- Military Spouse Initiative for Federal Employment
- Military Spouse Employment
- Finally! The Federal Government Gets It Right for Military Spouses!
- Speaking the Government’s Language
- Uncle Sam Wants You
- Getting the Job by Interviewing Well
Do you have an article or an employment-tip to share? Please do tell! We would love articles from our MilitaryAvenue.com partners and our Military Family Members. Send any submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to leave any simple tips as a ‘comment’ on this blog for our readers to enjoy.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Military Family Newsletter so that you can read our full employment-related newsletter towards the end of December! Create a MilitaryAvenue.com account and you can manage your subscriptions to MilitaryAvenue Alerts and our monthly-newsletter.
– Leanne from MilitaryAvenue.combyLeanneonTuesday, December 02, 2008Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestMilitary Life:employment,Leanne,Military Spouse Employment,newsletter