One Thousand Posts – Let’s Celebrate!
It has been an amazing journey at ‘Our Letters to You’, a military family blog. I started writing in 2007 and now just a few short years later our team has written a thousand blog-posts! Blogs full of empowerment, support, education, fun and a bit of ‘been there done that’.
One-thousand posts; This calls for a celebration!
… Which is just what we are going to do. We have some great prizes thanks to some wonderful companies that support our military families.
Two $250 Visa Cards from USAA
One $100 Gift Card from Sears
One $100 Gift Card from Home Depot
A beautiful pendent from USAA.com/Jewelry (valued at over $500)
A $50 Visa Card from Dee Ramsay Burnett of Prudential Network Realty
Five $20 Visa Cards from Sitter City
A package of books full of support from Army Wife Network
WOWZERS! This is exciting. Thank you to all of these companies for supporting MilitaryAvenue.com as our story has unfolded over the years and more importantly thank you for supporting our military families.
What do you have to do to be eligible for one of these prizes? First off all this blog is written for and by the military-family. So you need to be somehow affiliated: a spouse, a service-member, a veteran, a “Brat”, a parent. The military-family deserves to be recognized; let’s make sure they get the most out of this fun collection of prizes!
How do you enter? Just leave a comment on this blog-post! (Wow, easy stuff!) Introduce yourself and your affiliation with the military. If your name is randomly drawn we need to be able to contact you so please leave your email address as well. It can by cryptic so bots don’t pick it up (ie, leanne at militaryavenue dot com or leanne @ militaryavenue.com) just as long as I can send you an email that says YOU ARE THE WINNER! 🙂
There are more ways to get your name in our drawing additional times!
- Subscribe to our monthly Military Family Newsletter (already a subscriber? That works, too! Let me know in your comment). http://militaryavenue.com/Answers/Signup.aspx (Be sure to check yes to the newsletter!) (+1)
- Sign up for MilitaryAvenue Alerts, monthly-military discounts to your email box. You need to select an installation when you sign up so we know which local Military Discounts to send to you each month. http://militaryavenue.com/Answers/Signup.aspx (+1)
- Blog about this contest! Mention MilitaryAvenue.com, Military Alerts, our Military Family Newsletter, and this contest in your blog-post and I’ll put your name in twice. Leave the link in your comment below. (+2)
- Follow @MilitaryAvenue on Twitter and tweet this contest for an additional entry. (+1)
- MilitaryAvenue on Facebook and share this contest on your Facebook page for another entry. (+1)
For these additional entries mention each one in your comment. I will verify each one and put your name in as many times as applicable in my ‘preverbial hat’. (So you could have your name in there as many as seven times!)
One more thing, one prize per person and the winner has to be eighteen or older.
This is very exciting! We will close the contest on August 11th, 2011 at 8:00pm EST. I will contact the winners (look for an email from email@example.com) and we need to hear back from them before August 16th, 8:00pm EST. Otherwise we will contact alternate winners. Look for an announcement of all the winners on Tuesday, August 22nd!
Thank you for enjoying this trip with us! “Our Letters to You“, a military family blog, has been a long, winding, wonderful road and I can’t wait to continue this journey with you.
– Leanne from MilitaryAvenue.com
byLeanne KocsisonThursday, July 28, 2011Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestMilitary Life:ArmyWifeNetwork,Contest,Home Depot Foundation,milestones,Sears,USAA